If you are a new patient, please read this section for tips on how to prepare for your scheduled appointment.
Novant Health Pineville Primary Care welcomes all new patients. It is our goal to make your first visit as pleasant as possible. To help us achieve this goal, please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This will give you time to complete any necessary paperwork.
Please bring the following important items to your appointment:
- Your insurance card and copay if applies.
- The bottles of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency.
- Any herbal supplements or vitamins you take, since any of these can affect your body and its reaction to other medications we may prescribe for you.
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history.
- Immunization records and a copy of your or your child's previous records if you are transferring to us from another office.
- Photo ID